It has been and will continue to be our mission to provide the highest level of customer happiness, and to remain as a strong leading organization in the industry.
● Tawada Healthcare [THC] was initially founded in 1996 as PT Tawada Promedika, which dealt in the distribution of X-ray films from Kodak Health Imaging. Our team was initially conceived from the minds of only 6 people. From there, we expanded our business portfolio to include clinical diagnostics products. For this purpose, we established a sister company called PT Melisat Laju Lestari in 16th September 1999. /p>
● We merged PT Melisat Laju Lestari and PT Tawada Promedika in August of 2002 to form PT Tawada Healthcare. The merger enabled both companies' resources to be shared, and at the same time streamlining our distribution networks into one single entity.
● Appointed by Tyco healthcare as sole distributor in Indonesia for Mallinckrodt products.
● Appointed by GE Healthcare for their High End Ultrasound products
● Opened new branches at Solo, Jogjakarta, Bandung, and Surabaya
● Oppointed by Siemens Healthcare as their X-ray dealer for Mid-Java area
● Opened new branches in Sumatera at Pekan Baru, Padang & Medan
● Appointed by Gambro in March for CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) products
● Appointed by Draeger in September 2009 for Critical Care Products
● Appointed by Siemens Diagnostics in October 2009 for laboratory diagnostics products
● Appointed by Smith & Nephew for Orthopedics products
● Diversification of business into the aesthetic and retail market
● Appointed by Acca Kappa Italy for the bodycare & toiletries products
● Appointed by Bernard Cassiere for Spa treatment products
● Appointed by Pelton & Crane as distributor for the dental products
● Appointed by 3M for their Food Safety & Wound products
● Appointed by Tekno Medika for Laparoscopy products
● Opened new branch at Bali & Makassar (Sulawesi)